miércoles, 24 de junio de 2009

I miss you. Miss you so bad. I don't forget you. Oh it's so sad. I hope you can hear me . I remember it clearly. The day you slipped away. Was the day i found. It won't be the same. I didn't get around to kiss you. Goodbye on the hand. I wish that I could see you again. I know that I can't . I hope you can hear me. Cause I remember it clearly. I've had my wake up. Won't you wake up. I keep asking why. And I can't take it. It wasn't fake it. It happened you passed by. Now you're gone. There you go. Somewhere I can't bring you back. Somewhere you're not coming back. The day you slipped away. Was the day i found. It won't be the same. I miss you

Te extraño Abue.

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

AHY ESE TEMA ME HACE ACORDAR A MI VIEJO VOS SABESS COMO ME GUSTA AVRIL TE AMO PUTA Y ME ALEGRO QE ESTES CON UN MUCHACHO A RE VIEJA JAJAJ BUENOO COMO VOS TE AMO DEMAS


SOI GUADAAAAAAAAAAA DEL EME D EMI HRM =)